BANGER ALERT: Deadmau5 ft. Chris James - The Veldt (Tommy Trash Remix)




This track is one I have been waiting an eternity for to come out, although I think the official release date is not until next month, I was able to get my hands on a release already.'The Veldt' in itself was a great song and I loved it, but Tommy Trash did what he does best and just injected pure energy (and a whole lot of bass) into the track, making it HUGE, as well as a lot more rage-friendly than the original. Tommy Trash isn't slowing down anytime soon and this is one of his greatest works to date.

The Veldt (Tommy Trash Remix) 


Responses

0 Respones to "BANGER ALERT: Deadmau5 ft. Chris James - The Veldt (Tommy Trash Remix)"

Post a Comment

 
Return to top of page Copyright © 2010 | Platinum Theme Converted into Blogger Template by HackTutors