Lana Del Rey - Video Games (Adrian Lux & Blende Remix)




Lana Del Ray's Video Games has been remixed countless times and apart from the Jooris Voorn remix, none others were worth posting, well today I found another one which is an incredible remix by Swedish producer Adrian Lux and Blende. Having seen both live I can tell you that they are masters at what they do and I think it's great that Blende came into the track as you can definitely hear his influence make it more bouncy. Have a listen!

Apologies for the lack of DL link for this one as it's literally been impossible to find an HQ version of this track anywhere!! If I manage to do so I will update it with a link, for now here's the soundcloud one.



Responses

0 Respones to "Lana Del Rey - Video Games (Adrian Lux & Blende Remix)"

Post a Comment

 
Return to top of page Copyright © 2010 | Platinum Theme Converted into Blogger Template by HackTutors